Air Purifier is become necessary in most parts of the world due to increase in dust and bacteria in the air.
Continues exposure to dust and other airborne particles can cause long-term breathing and health issues for us and our families.
An Air Purifier with a HEPA filtration system is very useful because it filters out up to 99.95% of harmful airborne particles. The process of air filtration makes the air inside the house more healthy to breathe.
And therefore, Mi has now come up with its own air purifier that will help to keep the air inside your home breathable and healthy.
- OLED display | Laser particle sensor 310m³/hr CADR|3-layer filtration| Remote app
- Control | Works with voice assistant
- 360° air intake with 3-layer filtration
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- AQI display | Favorite mode | Sleep mode | Auto mode
- OLED display allows you to check PM2.5 levels
- OLED screen on front with Automatic brightness adjustment
- Laser sensor on back – The highly accurate Particulate Matter (PM) sensor detects particles as small as 0.3 μm［1］ and instantly displays the AQI on the OLED screen
- Purifies your room in 10 mins with a CADR of 310m³/hr
- Works with Mi Home app
- Filter needs to be replaced after 3 to 6 months or more based on usage.
So if your home is amidst a polluted area, then do buy an air purifier and breathe healthy.